Previously I made a post titled “10 Things I learned in February” mainly because I went through a lot of things and learned lots, and thought it would be a good idea to share what I’ve learned from my experiences so you won’t have to go through the same difficult times. Although I didn’t have a similar experience this month, I decided to make another one of these because in life we always learn new things and if we share what we learn we can all grow to be better people. Without further ado here’s what I’ve learned within the month of March.
- Doing the thing itself is MUCH easier than starting to do it
- Confidence attracts people. The more comfortable you are with yourself, the more comfortable others will be around you.
- Don’t be the one that always makes time for others. If they want to be with you, they can make time too.
- Random nice gestures may lead to unexpected friendships (and that’s a truly wonderful thing)
- If you want to make sure something is done the right way, just do it yourself.
- Success only comes to those that work for it.
- If you’re stuck, draw a graph (physics just KILLED my brain this month)
- If someone doesn’t like you, that’s their loss. There’s still a lot of people who love you.
- All the studying you’ve done means NOTHING if you take the exam when you haven’t slept in over 72 hours. (Especially if the exam is on Dostoyevsky, just don’t even think about it)
- Take care of yourself. meditate. If your mental state is not okay, you won’t be abble to do anything. You’ll always feel tired and uninterested,even in case of things you love doing. and that’s perfectly normal!! You have to take time off for yourself every now and then and relax your mind (I will soon make a video on ideas for relaxing your mind, stay tuned for that)
This is what I’ve learned through the month of March. I was pretty inactive this month, I wrote 3 posts but I couldn’t publish any of them because I don’t have the proper photos and I just didn’t want to publish a chunk of boring text. hopefully you’ll forgive me for that and I promise I will make up for it in the future! What lesson did you learn from the month of March? Make sure to like this post and share your experiences in the comments. Once again I hope you enjoyed this post, have a wonderful da and I will see yoou later!